With so many businesses offering rewards for patronage, customer offers, loyalty programs etc most have conditions and restrictions that create a confusing, restrictive and unrewarding feeling not offering any real value. We at Stir Crazy believe the only thing that should be tangled are the noodles in your bowl. We have made our reward offers limited, but genuine, offering 100% straight forward value without a tangled web of restrictions and conditions for our customers. We don’t just say it because every business does, WE BELIEVE IT and it shows with our customer promotions.
All our restaurants carry the Stir Crazy loyalty card which will be located at the register area. Any customer may take one and start accumulating stamps each meal they order. That’s right; each card allows the customer to work toward a possible TWO free meals of their choice just by getting their card stamped each time they order a meal. No hitch, your choice!
Conditions of use:
- One card per customer
- Multiple cards cannot be combined to share accumulated stamps onto one card
- Not valid to be redeemed when purchasing the movie deal offer
- When claiming FREE NOODLE MEAL your card must be presented before ordering
- Option of making the card a kids meal, fried rice only reward
Vouchers for Stir Crazy can be found in “Casual Restaurant and Family Dining” section (Section C) of the book in your particular geographic area, and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A limit of one voucher per order applies
- Vouchers are not valid for home delivery. Eat in or takeaway only
- Vouchers are valid until the close of business on the day the voucher states (e.g. 1st June 2011)
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion (e.g. movie deal offer)
- Voucher may not be resold or traded and are not transferable
- Voucher must be presented to staff at time of order payment
Gift certificates can be purchased at all Stir Crazy stores. The certificate is open to any dollar value determined by the purchaser and will be documented by the Restaurant Manager at time of purchase. Gift certificates are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Certificate only redeemable at the store allocated on the certificate
- Certificate valid for 12 months from date of purchase or expiry date allocated on certificate
- Certificates may not be resold or traded are not transferable
- Certificate cannot be used for home delivery. Eat in or takeaway only
- Certificate must be presented at time of order payment
- Cash amount remaining of AU$2.00 or less can be redeemed as a cash payment
- Certificate can be used on multiple visits. Each visit must have the receipt attached and dollar amount adjusted and signed by individual Store Manager. Any variation of the above terms will deem the voucher invalid
As part of the healthy approach to our business we offer a great reward for our loyal lunchtime customer. 7 days a week we offer a FREE 600ml Mount Franklin bottled water with every noodle meal ordered whilst stocks last. We have yet to run out but need to mention it in case one day it happens!
Free water offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- One bottled water per noodle meal ordered
- Only while stocks last. Not transferrable with any other drink products
- Offer valid from opening time until 3.30pm daily
Stir Crazy Noodle Bar Terms and Conditions
- Stir Crazy does not accept any liability for lost, delayed or incomplete entries
- The decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition's judging
- Winners will be selected by a panel of representatives of Stir Crazy who, at their discretion, will select the best photo/s based upon originality, creativity, and adherence to the rules of the competition. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Winners will be notified by Stir Crazy’s choice of either Email, Post, Telephone or Facebook
- The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are Australian residents who are not employees of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, or the immediate family of such employees. "Immediate family" means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
BEST PHOTOGRAPH COMPETITION
- Competition starts 01.09.10 and closes 30.09.10
- To enter place a photo of you with a Stir Crazy Noodle Box on the Facebook fan page
- Please note that Stir Crazy may contact winning entrants to obtain higher resolution images for inclusion in our Photo Gallery and other areas of the website
- Any photograph that has won a prize previously with Stir Crazy competition is not eligible for entry
- Stir Crazy reserves the right to showcase photograph entries within the Stir Crazy website as examples of entry
- All entries become the property of Stir Crazy.
- Stir Crazy reserves the right to use photograph entries as part of the Stir Crazy websites general content
- Prizes are redeemable only at stores listed on the Stir Crazy Website.
- Only photographs which contain a Stir Crazy Noodle Box will be accepted into the competition. Photographs without a Stir Crazy Noodle Box will not be accepted.
- If for any reason the competition does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, Stir Crazy reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any:
1. (a) malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
2. (b) failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter; nor
3. (c) any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or down loading any materials in a competition.
- The prize consists of up to $300 worth of noodle boxes from Stir Crazy. Specifically, it is 20 noodle boxes each worth up to $15 each.
- All prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.